FREE Lesson Plans
Introduction to Hydraulic Components and Introduction to Hydraulic Circuits
Or FREE intermediate Self-Study Demo Lesson and Teacher's Demo lesson plan for multi-user license holders only.
Compare with other industry courses
BTEC Course Content
Our content covers BTEC Unit 12, Level 3 for Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems.
The relevant lesson plans can be found here .
Learn in safety by experimenting with virtual equipment test rigs with automatic results recording.
Six easy to follow steps to earn your hydraulic certificate. Just select the topics you'd like to learn or follow a standard syllabus.
- Course lesson plans to match your needs.
- Interactive tutorials (Self-drive micro-learn presentation).
- Instructional videos (Not just a classroom recording).
- Detailed explanations (clear graphics and expert tips).
- Interactive experiments (on virtual test rigs).
- Lesson plans and coursework (assignments and design study projects).
- Online quizzes and tests (with instant results).
Improving retention rates
Blended learning i.e. combining online or mobile training with classroom courses, have been shown to significantly improve retention rates; as well as reducing employee downtime and travelling expenses. Our courses can be used alongside existing in-house courses to provide better training at reduced costs because:
- Learners proceed at their own pace and the appropriate level.
- Convenient and flexible courses, available 24x7x365.
- Suitable for large or small companies.
- Easy to add specialist modules or custom content.
- Highly interactive ensuring learners must think for themselves, rather than just being told.
- Instant access to course refreshers, whenever it's needed.
Online training approach
Our 3-5 minute online micro-learning courses satisfy 'just-in-time' or 'on-the-go' training needs. This technique has been shown to improve overall retention.
Giving students the control over each interactive, narrated presentation allows them to explore the subject and helps increase their interest and retention.
Courses can be accessed 24 hours a day via any mobile device, PC or web browser. Flexible learning provides the best solution for all learners.
Hydraulic Simulations and Experiments
Allowing students to experiment with real product simulations provides by far the most effective way for them to gain a full understanding of how components work.
Including educational games within the courses has been shown to significantly increase engagement and retention.
Additional Information Links
Links to additional relevant information are provided to encourage the more able students to extend their skills.
Interactive quiz modules give quick feedback on students' progress and are used for practice, qualifications, or to reinforce what has been learned.
Low-Cost CMS Creation
Courses are created by entering the content into a simple spreadsheet content management system (CMS). This allows very quick and cost-effective course creation, by anyone.
Ask about getting your own training course
Our training programs are mostly driven by simple spreadsheets that contain the content and instructions. Let us know if you'd like to create your own training programs using our standard software frameworks. Or just use our courses in your classroom